10. RADIOLOGY #
Ezovion radiology module is a networked system for managing medical imagery and associated data. It is especially useful for tracking imaging orders and billing information and is often used to manage image archives, record-keeping, and billing. Before starting here, the user must go to Admin->user management-> edit user->Page access-> select the modalities (service sub-category master) which must be accessible for the user for eg., “CT”, “MRI”, “Xray”.
According to the selected modalities, the Radiology dashboard displays the modalities.
The Radiology module is split into two sections.
- Radiology Dashboard
- Radiology Order List
10. 1. User management – Page Access #
1. Radiology Dashboard: #
The Radiology Modality Overview section shows the list of Modalities and the count of the radiology order according to “New”, “No Show”, “Waiting”, “Completed” and the Total count.
In the top section, the list of modalities selected will be displayed. If we want to see only the list of work orders related to the particular modality, click on that modality. On clicking it will direct you to the order queue page. The orders, the number of waiting-for-result radiology orders, the number of checked-out orders and the total number of orders for today will be shown on the dashboard at the top. The modality can be changed from the modality drop-down list. After changing click on the edit icon of the patient, only the work orders of that modality will be shown in the work order list of the patient.
If the user wants to view all the work order then they must click on the “View All” button from the radiology dashboard. The order queue consists of the following processes,
- New List/No show list
- Waiting List
- Completed list
- New List/ No show list:
- The new list in the radiology order queue contains the new radiology orders which are prescribed for the day. The orders from IP, OP and EHR Case sheet- Investigation and OT daycare will be loaded here. The details of the order shown are Bill ID, Name, and edit. The status of the bill, the patient type whether IP, OP, the physician details will also be displayed.
- There are two types in this work order, the work orders which are sent to outside lab and the work orders which are done inside the hospital labs.
- Initially the radiology orders in the new list will be set as “New” in the status.
10.2. Radiology Modality Overview #
10.2. Radiology – New List #
2. Waiting List: #
- If the orders have to be sent to an outside lab, click on the edit option of the particular order in the new list and select the send check box and click the “Update” button. Once updated the work order status will be set to “Waiting” and will be moved to the waiting list.
- Once the result is received from the outside lab, click on the edit option of the work order in the waiting list and select the received check box add the scan result in the attachment option and click on update. After that, the status of the work order will be set to “Complete” and moved to the Completed list.
- If the work order is sent to the radiology department inside the hospital, then click on the edit option, add the result scan in the attachments option and click on update. Once update the status will be set as “Completed” and moved to the completed list.
10.3. Waiting List #
- Completed List:
- You can see the completed work orders under this list.
- You can edit and can add new scan reports in the attachments section and update.